iPortman Liquid Cargo enables to track end-to-end operation of liquid vessel-both import and export vessels.
Capturing and tracking the pre-loading or unloading details are crucial for proper planning of the loading or unloading of the liquid cargo into the vessel.
iPortman Liquid Cargo helps in capturing the details like,
- Maximum loading rate allowed for single tank/multiple tank
- Details of venting methods.
- Pressure testing of the ship’s line date and pressure
- Number of reducers available on board of different size
- Number of tanks, and pump capacity of ballast tanks and pumps
- Tank fixed gauging system – open/closed, name of the gauging system, and portable gauging system – number and type.
- Captures the average manifold pressure at the ship’s manifold, which is maintained either hose-wise or shift-wise
- Captures the information about hose connections or disconnections while loading.